One of my favorite cooking additions is tumeric- a super anti-oxidant that shines bright yellow like the sun…
The active ingredient in tumeric is curcumin. Tumeric has been used for 2500 years in India.
So what does tumeric do for you?
1. It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
2. It is a liver detoxifier.
3. It has potent anti-inflammatory effects.
4. Has long been used in Chinese medicine as a treatment for depression.
5. Speeds up wound healing and assists in remodeling of damaged skin.
So add more tumeric to your cooking and enjoy knowing you are supporting your body and many levels!
Leave a Reply