The Future of Integrative Medicine
Let's freshen this discussion on healing up, shall we? We've noticed we need a Healthy dose of INSPIRATION on this subject.
Date: July 10th 2016 from 6 to 8 pm
Location: Vital Health Kitsilano
We have had the honor of working with thousands of people, helping them and learning from them. We have come to the conclusion that EDUCATION and a focus on PREVENTION is necessary...especially with the high rates of chronic disease and illness. There is a major need for what we would like to share.
Many people would receive benefit by understanding some basics..we like to call this HEALING 101...
(Need to know this if you are serious about feeling better...ie. feeling peace, health, happy, and on a path to self improvement)
We will cover these 5 main points:
1. What you need to be aware of if you want healing (BTW, to heal means by definition to make whole and the word heal is embedded in the word "HEALTH")
2. That healing is a SCIENCE and an ART (many have forgotten the art...it has to with nature and connecting to something greater then ourselves...how it has been done for thousands of years universally)
3. What we can learn from the rest of the world (Systems of healing and various spiritual traditions contain jewels of wisdom in what we need to do in order to heal)
4. How you can take control of your health (we will share a step by step process)
5. We will share stories with the intention to inspire you to move forward with faith, trust and hope. We are all effected by health- for ourselves and all the people we love in our lives.
Join us for an open conversation about the Future of Integrative Medicine.
We are really looking forward to a new beginning with you....The Future is Bright!
In service, gratitude and joy,
Dr Alexina Mehta ND www.dralexinamehta.com
Dr. Tanya Gee Dr.TCM www.drtanyagee.com