- Nature has wisdom embedded within it. Darkness comes before dawn each morning.
- Breathing is what it is cracked up to be. Try it now.
- Here’s a valuable tip from my spiritual teacher….he says do not love your suffering. There is nothing beneficial about suffering itself. Love that life gives you another opportunity to try again and be better for it.
- Ask that you may TRANSFORM with ease and grace.
- Read about others who have overcome health struggles and look for answers on how they approached the situation differently then you are.
- Connecting to a higher power when you don’t feel so great goes a long way.
- Ask yourself what your situation is teaching you about how to do your life differently. And….for a limited time, I am giving away a 20 minute Pattern Changer Meditation if you make a comment in this blog post below-for the next 24 hours. $20 value will be yours, free! So, make a comment and I’ll send you the meditation recording.
- Last but not least- be of service to another. Moving into the energy of gratitude goes a long way in changing your focus and celebrating the blessings that are in your life right now.
PS- EXTRA TIP. When you are not feeling so great, LOOK UP at the SKY. It will shift your focus. Here is a beautiful photo of Kauai that is a good place to start. Speaking of which, I’m leading a small group retreat there and would love you to check it out. All the details, and more are found herePhoto courtesy of Stefanie Webster