Meet Dr. Alexina Mehta and find out how she can help you!
Natural healing can help!
Collectively we have a big problem...too many people are suffering unnecessarily. Why? I believe it is because they do not know what else they can do to feel better.
The Future of Integrative Medicine Workshop
Let's freshen this discussion on healing up, shall we? We've noticed we need a Healthy dose of INSPIRATION on this subject.
We have had the honor of working with thousands of people, helping them and learning from them.
We have come to the conclusion that EDUCATION and a focus on PREVENTION is necessary…especially with the high rates of chronic disease and illness. There is a major need for what we would like to share.
Many people would receive benefit by understanding some basics..we like to call this HEALING 101… (Need to know this if you are serious about feeling better…ie. feeling peace, health, happy, and on a path to self improvement)
We will cover these 5 main points:
1. What you need to be aware of if you want healing (BTW, to heal means by definition to make whole and the word heal is embedded in the word “HEALTH”)
2. That healing is a SCIENCE and an ART (many have forgotten the art…it has to with nature and connecting to something greater then ourselves…how it has been done for thousands of years universally)
3. What we can learn from the rest of the world (Systems of healing and various spiritual traditions contain jewels of wisdom in what we need to do in order to heal)
4. How you can take control of your health (we will share a step by step process)
5. We will share stories with the intention to inspire you to move forward with faith, trust and hope. We are all effected by health- for ourselves and all the people we love in our lives.
Join us for an open conversation about the Future of Integrative Medicine.
We are really looking forward to a new beginning with you….The Future is Bright!
In service, gratitude and joy,
Dr Alexina Mehta ND www.dralexinamehta.com
Dr. Tanya Gee Dr.TCM www.drtanyagee.com
$30 at the door
Sunday, August 21st from 18:00 to 20:00
Vital Health Kitsilano
1855 West 4th Avenue, Vancouver V6J1M5
Naturally Healthy Weight Loss Course For Nutritionists and Allied Health Practitioners (Download)
Find out how to support your clients in the most efficient way with their desire to lose weight.
You will learn:
- A STEP-BY-STEP easy to follow guide on helping any client lose weight holistically
- How to holistically support clients beyond just diet and exercise
- How hormonal health effects weight loss ( adrenals and cortisol, thyroid, sex hormones)
- The connection between digestion, liver health, inflammation and blood sugar regulation
- How to break clients out of the fad diet cycle into a holistic, long-term and healthy lifestyle
- How to make the process of losing weight pleasant and enjoyable
- How to help clients understand the mind body connection so they are more empowered through the ups and downs in the weight loss adventure
- How to help clients see it is not really about the “weight”…it is about honoring the body, and feeling happy and healthy in a body that is comfortable to be in 24/7
- How to keep your clients motivated and inspired
- Which way of eating is best: Comparing many common well known diets and their effectiveness in weight loss.
Date and Time:
Wednesday June 15th from 6:00 – 8:00pm
$55 includes handbook with checklist to use with clients.
NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
Initial Naturopathic Consultation – Gift Certificate
Get Dr. Mehta's take on your health concerns. In this initial visit we will discuss your health history, recommend any lab tests, and go over a plan of action to move forward in your healing journey.